Community Associations: A Guide to Successful Management
Robert's Rules For Dummies
CADISA INC 305-860-2935 https://cadisainc.com, Miami FL. Is It Time To Change Your Condo Association HOA Management Company? Are You Unsure If A Change In Management Is Really Needed? To Help You Decide, Let’s Assess If You Are Receiving The Level Of Service You Need From Your Current Management Company.
1. Is Your HOA Management Company Skilled and Experienced Enough For Your Needs? Experienced Property Managers Can Guide A Board of Directors And Help Them To Make Sound Business Decisions. They Can Bring Expertise In Matters Related To Compliance, Best Practices and Other Vital Matters. They Can Organize Maintenance and Capital Improvement Issues and Can Bring Attention To Matters Before They Get Out Hand.
2. Are They Proficient With Your Association Financials? Are Their Reports Timely, Accurate and Easy To Read? Do They Provide Cash Flow Reporting That You Can Understand?
3. How Is Their Customer Service? Good Customer Service Equates to How Responsive Are They? Do They Return Emails Immediately? How Quickly Do They Answer Their Phone Or Return Phone Calls?
4. Are They Diligent About Their Duties? Do They Stay On Top Of Maintenance Issues? What Is The Overall Physical Condition Of The Community? Is It Clean and Safe?
5. Do They Really Care About Your Community? A Great Community Manager Wants Their Communities To Look Good and Be Safe. They Also Want Owners, Residents, Board Members and Vendors To All Have Good Relationships.
6. Do They Foster Good Relations With All Parties? A Great Community Manager Will Work To Defuse Situations Instead of Escalating Them. They Are Experienced At Knowing How To Put People At Ease.
7. Do They Follow-Through With Board Meeting Directives? A Great Community Manager Follows Through With The Board Of Directors Resolutions Made At The Meeting.
How Did You Fare With Your Answers? Did They Pinpoint You In the Direction of Yes, Our Management Company Needs Improvement, But Worth Keeping Or Yes, We Should Look Elsewhere And Find A Better Replacement Association Management Company.
We Would Love To Help You With Our Free eBook, “How To Replace Your Current Condo HOA Management Company.” Visit Us Online At CADISAInc.com and Download Our Step By Step Guide To Replacing Your Community Management Company on our home page.
2050 Coral Way Ste 402
Miami, FL 33145
Share this Video: https://youtu.be/nNPXbA3MxqQ
Related Miami Property Management Video: https://youtu.be/xb6z_qpUon8
How To Replace Your Condo Association HOA Management Company In Florida – Property Management Miami
Property Management 101 – Smoke Alarms In Rental Properties
Under the Fire as well as Rescue Service Act 1990, administered by Queensland Fire and also Rescue Service, both lessees as well as owners have responsibilities for smoke detector in their rental residential properties. Home Managers need to make conformity a priority.